Future Plans for Growth
With the continued relocation and immigration of Tibetans to the Twin cities, we are actively planning to recreate the existing building and add new spaces to accommodate the growing population. TAFM estimates a budget of $2.3 million for structural repairs to the existing building while a new addition of 6000sq. ft. (with a 120- car parking ramp) will provide for the following:
1. Enough space and rooms for the Tibetan Culture School for enrollment of 250 students.
2. Media center for students.
3. Recreation facility (basketball) for youth.
- 4. Enough space to accommodate 500 people for TAFM events.
- 5. Enable services for senior citizens.
In order to meet this goal TAFM is in clear need of your monetary help.
How can you help us?
<> Becoming a member by contributing only $36 a year
<> Making donations